Heavy Duty Sweeper, Fraise & Flail Mower & Verticutter Collection System
- Similar to the Super 500 but has approximately 80% more hopper capacity.
- The multipurpose head allows for sweeping, verticutting, and flail mowing while collecting clippings in a 5.9 cubic yard hopper with a high dump reach of up to 83". The airflow path ensures complete filling of the container.
- Works extremely well as a core pulverizer by installing brackets on the rear door of the hopper, creating a 4" gap which allows materials to fall back to the surface.
- Verticut spacing ranges from 3/4", 1 1/2", or 2 1/4".
- A big advantage is the floating head which follows contours and the multipurpose head allows sweeping without changing the implements.
- Special flotation tires are used with large contact area and low ground pressure to protect the surface.
- Includes an enviro-friendly chute, which guides the dust toward the ground, thereby reducing dust to the operator and the surrounding environment.
- All hydraulic functions are operated by electric controls from the tractor seat.
- Options include a golf course kit and/or the super contour kit to avoid scalping.
An overview of the individual machines
SUPER 490 with brush-sweeper head
The SUPER 490 is the perfect machine for sweeping parks and recreational facilities, extensively groomed surfaces, organic meadows, athletic fields, and golf courses. The brush sweeper head has a parallelogram guide that ensures an optimal working position on uneven ground, guaranteeing excellent results over the entire working width.
SUPER 500 with multi-purpose sweeper head
For verticutting, flail mowing, fraise mowing, sweeping, and collecting debris.
- Options include: electromagnetic remote control, side anti-scalp rollers, Golf Course Kit, Super Contour Kit, Core Pulverizing Kit, two anti-scalp rollers attached on the side to prevent scalping.
- The Golf Course Kit consists of a front roller specifically developed for use on undulating terrain.
- The rear rolls and the 3 anti-scalping rollers contained in the Super Contour Kit help to follow severe undulations.
- The Core Pulverizing Kit offers the option of collecting, shredding, and re-depositing aerification material over a large surface.
This machine offers all application advantages of the SUPER 500 along with a larger container volume and adapted carriage.
Variable high dumping
at every height to a maximum of 83”.
Maximum light stability
and ground contact pressure due to large volume quadruple tires.
on uneven grounds due to a floating working head.
Optimal working position
of the tools due to parallelogram guided suspension.
Electronic remote control
of the operating elements with safety function.
Multi-purpose sweeper head
can be equipped with air paddles, flail blades, and/or verticutting blades.